Please enter the mind of Goldani in this blog, you will explore different thought processes and opinions of mundane tasks. It is the day to day hussle that fascinates me. The daily struggle of more then 7 billion people on this planet. As I listen to the news and look at my surroundings, I grow ever more fearful. Thank goodness I have a hope for a better future that awaits us all.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Kitties
This next painting was a gift to my sister, she had three cats. Unfortunately, one died of diabetes. The gray cat is named Buckwheat and the tailless one is named Leah. The last orange tabby was Lino who passed a couple of months ago. It was a terrible time for my sister and she will always have Lino in her memories and heart. At least he lives on in the living room where we see him every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment