Please enter the mind of Goldani in this blog, you will explore different thought processes and opinions of mundane tasks. It is the day to day hussle that fascinates me. The daily struggle of more then 7 billion people on this planet. As I listen to the news and look at my surroundings, I grow ever more fearful. Thank goodness I have a hope for a better future that awaits us all.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Square
This is another piece I created that symbolized our square lives. I lived in an apartment, worked in a cubicle, and drove in a square (car) every day to work. So, I was literally in a box 24/7. From my boxed apartment into my boxed car and finally in a boxed cubicle. Yes, you could say I felt trapped in my own skin. Notice how I placed all these cubicles in a circle, which represents our home: earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment